1. Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!
    Register Now

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Discussion in 'Oakley Apparel, Accessories and Goggles Discussion' started by Razerwire, 9/19/11.

  1. Razerwire


    I have the cap pictured below:

    Need Help With A Cap - P1070692.jpg
    Need Help With A Cap - P1070693.jpg
    Need Help With A Cap - P1070694.jpg

    I don't recall what the cap was called but it's been with me through many years and it's my go-to hat during the fall and winter months. I love that cap to death!

    I do recall when I bought it that there were other colors and would love to buy more if I can find them. I know there's another one out right now with an adjustable strap but I tend to shy away from non-fitted stuff.

    Anyone know what this cap was called? I tried looking on the O-Review and couldn't find it.

    Any help would be appreciated!

    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

    Register to Not see this ad
  2. xmetalmaniac

    xmetalmaniac Premium Member Lifetime Member

    Its part of the red shift soviet line......

    I have some shirts if your interested B NEW

  3. Razerwire


    I have quite a bit of shirts from that line too. A zip hoodie too. I loved that line. I wish they would bring it back.

Share This Page