• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Info On Frames

The frame has some give so that should be to much of a pain however finding an aftermarket lens is not as easy as for my fives squared. I'm not gonna spend the money on Oakley brand lenses because honestly my fives squared lenses started to delaminate after a year. If I am gonna have to replace that often I'll pay less than $20 and get 6-8 months.

So now my question is, radar, radar pitch, radar path, radar range. Are these all the same lens

I can get the lens for around $20 bucks for the path or range
I prefer the radar path...

where you getting them ??

Lenses for Radars won't fit - don't even waste money on aftermarket. If you look at the bit of the lens you've shown the tab to insert into the frame is a totally different shape from the real lenses.

Neil

We'll after realizing you can get a fake pair for less than $10 bucks I'm just gonna trash em. Might just get some next time they run a sale at Oakley, hopefully they don't ruin the ones I like now

You're better off saving money to get the real ones, you'll just end up spending more trying to save those garbage turn into garbage

Back