• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need your help

You guys trying to adopt her?
Yes sir. We are looking to find out how much. We live in TX. She's in GA. So between courts, lawyers and getting the wonderful parents to sign off are what we are researching. She's a sweetheart and we don't think my wife can have kids so naturally adoption is where we are headed. Lots legal rope

@Dallas O Hog Can you PM me your paypal info. I am rather far away to ship things but I would be happy to help. My 8 year old as crazy for those little shopkins. they seem to be all the rage this year.

Guys I may cut off after today. I believe I have $150 in paypal donations and the above listed items being shipped. Don't want to take advantage. I need to see what other clothing items she needs and go from there

Yes sir. We are looking to find out how much. We live in TX. She's in GA. So between courts, lawyers and getting the wonderful parents to sign off are what we are researching. She's a sweetheart and we don't think my wife can have kids so naturally adoption is where we are headed. Lots legal rope
I'll hook her up next year. Bad Santa Frank is here. ;)

Latest Posts

Back