• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Never say never Hatchet again.

delarscuevas

I should Work at Oakley
Netherlands
Promised myself never to buy a Hatchet again, because, oh well you know. But did anyway now, because, oh well you know. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

This Pewter one seemed to be overlooked on British ebay. Seriously good as new, with box and all, for a great price. Very happy. ๐Ÿ™‚

Will be wearing it to pieces, hoping that in the meantime @Linegear Japan will...oh well you know. ๐Ÿ™‚

DSC_0149.JPG

Promised myself never to buy a Hatchet again, because, oh well you know. But did anyway now, because, oh well you know. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

This Pewter one seemed to be overlooked on British ebay. Seriously good as new, with box and all, for a great price. Very happy. ๐Ÿ™‚

Will be wearing it to pieces, hoping that in the meantime @Linegear Japan will...oh well you know. ๐Ÿ™‚

View attachment 864499

Don't cry so much, everything has a solution :p

s-l1600.png

Tried to print those myself one Day with an fdm... Did not work. But I know the steel ones on the net, haven't heard any experiences with them though.. They should make them out of brass by the way.

But of course I was also talking about rubbers.

๐Ÿ™‚

Tried to print those myself one Day with an fdm... Did not work. But I know the steel ones on the net, haven't heard any experiences with them though.. They should make them out of brass by the way.

But of course I was also talking about rubbers.

๐Ÿ™‚
So you're the one who bought that Hatchet. There's another one on bids at the moment on the UK Bay.

Here's some write ups regarding the printed spring hinge.

Welcome to the Hatchet world.

Hi, yup, it was me. No bids with one day to go. So I made him an offer 5 Pounds above minimum bid, which was accepted. ๐Ÿ™‚

This I my third Hatchet by the way. Sold the first here when it needed new hinges, earsocks and lenses... and when I started X Metals. ๐Ÿ™‚ Bought and immediately resold the second when it arrived in less than promised order.

We will see how long this one lasts.

Back