• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New "Medusa" aka "Future Genesis" coming tomorrow?

It was a joke, would’ve thought that was obvious.
IMG_3634.gif

I’m already imagining what a new Medusa with LED icons would look like and it’s amazing.

Jannard Oakley would be like the guy on Jurassic park and bought a small island just to handle the radioactive material. “Spared no expense”
I mean, didn't he buy a foundry and blow a forklift through a wall making X-Metals? And had to shut it down literally due to toxic waste? Lol

I just need to know one thing...are these coming out tomorrow or not? If not, are they coming out the tomorrow after tomorrow.........what about after that tomorrow? Lol. I would like to see these out though.

I just need to know one thing...are these coming out tomorrow or not? If not, are they coming out the tomorrow after tomorrow.........what about after that tomorrow? Lol. I would like to see these out though.
They said soon. Its pretty much done. Just waiting on some copyright issues to be settled. But probably this summer.

Oh good. I really thought this idea was dropped. I didn't see it when it was created. Is there a federal grant program I can sign up for? Like an Oakley museum grant?

Can't wait to see them.

Back