• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New teeth shoes coming

From what appears to be only in Brazil, the cheetah has already launched and was limited to 300 pairs, the other colors will launch on the 04-04 in the Guadalupe store in Brazil in person only and on the 20-04 on the websites, if you have someone in Brazil it will be easy to get on this website after launch > Droper - Sneakers, Streetwear e Colecionáveis 100% originais

9F6F8EEA-2833-4E17-968A-DA79FA43224C.png

49DCE257-5288-4FC1-A221-2C7C3EE9D2A1.png

From what appears to be only in Brazil, the cheetah has already launched and was limited to 300 pairs, the other colors will launch on the 04-04 in the Guadalupe store in Brazil in person only and on the 20-04 on the websites, if you have someone in Brazil it will be easy to get on this website after launch > Droper - Sneakers, Streetwear e Colecionáveis 100% originais

View attachment 1127526

View attachment 1127527
Thank you for the info, but even if I did $700 for a pair of Teeth's? No freaking way.

The retail price is 319 usd tho, but scalpers be scalping 🥲
Nah this is incredibly overpriced. These should cost $180 max if quality is good. Because Oakley products manufactured in Brazil are known to be low quality.

Last edited:
Do you know where the black and red will be available? At Oakley online as well? If no do you think you can grab one for me on size 9?
First they will go out only in the physical store of Guadalupe (04/04), then on 04/20 it will be available on the oakley brazil website, and sure if i can snug 2 of them I would be glad to help you out

Latest Posts

Back