• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Teeth shoes

Merrill K

Oakley Enthusiast
So I just got the Teeth shoes last night. Today I decided to use them to see how they feel. Immediately I found the shoes to be extremely uncomfortable the way the fit was. It also felt like a cheap knockoff. No substance and thin feeling. I didn't like them from the moment I put them on, but wore them anyways thinking they would feel better after being broken in. Used them for 3 hours 1 time only and this happened. The inserts ripped right out of the shoes. May I suggest not purchasing these if you are considering buying a pair? This is the 2nd time I've used a pair of Oakley shoes and they failed on first use. What a disappointment ‼️‼️‼️ 👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾

20230412_161155.jpg

So I just got the Teeth shoes last night. Today I decided to use them to see how they feel. Immediately I found the shoes to be extremely uncomfortable the way the fit was. It also felt like a cheap knockoff. No substance and thin feeling. I didn't like them from the moment I put them on, but wore them anyways thinking they would feel better after being broken in. Used them for 3 hours 1 time only and this happened. The inserts ripped right out of the shoes. May I suggest not purchasing these if you are considering buying a pair? This is the 2nd time I've used a pair of Oakley shoes and they failed on first use. What a disappointment ‼️‼️‼️ 👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾

View attachment 1047622
That sucks, I wonder if thats why they pulled them from the site before. Anyone else have the same experience? Merrill, what was the other pair of Oakley shoes did you not like?

That sucks, I wonder if thats why they pulled them from the site before. Anyone else have the same experience? Merrill, what was the other pair of Oakley shoes did you not like?
The other ones were the Confront. The eyes of the shoelaces popped off on the 1st use as well. And it happened on a trip I took.

Screenshot_20230412_172046_Chrome.jpg

The other ones were the Confront. The eyes of the shoelaces popped off on the 1st use as well. And it happened on a trip I took.

View attachment 1047635
That seems to be a design flaw of the confront. I love the confront in all other aspects..comfort and so forth, but the shoe laces broke on me after a few months of use as well. They should have made the last loop of the shoe cloth instead of another metal piece. It cuts into the laces after a while.

That seems to be a design flaw of the confront. I love the confront in all other aspects..comfort and so forth, but the shoe laces broke on me after a few months of use as well. They should have made the last loop of the shoe cloth instead of another metal piece. It cuts into the laces after a while.
I loved the fit and comfort. And it looks really stylish, but terrible quality. When I returned from my trip I returned them immediately and got a refund. I will be taking the Teeth back tomorrow for a refund as well.

Back