• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New member - looking for Prescription!

Hello Chris, Hope it is ok to revive a old thread........I am trying to order some RX glasses from Oakley direct, and finding it very difficult. Can an order for Holbrook Metals with RX lens be put in with you directly by chance?!?!!? Sorry I can't PM you directly yet. "matt_reams at yahoo dot com" if it's easier to email me. if not your line - I understand!
Send me your RX, and what you are looking to order when you get privileges! I try not to take too much outside the forum. Since people here have done such a great job supporting me here. I believe you can also purchase a membership if you don't want to wait the 15 days.

@Reamsm99
You have a year in. Make 10 more posts and you'll be able to send PMs.
LOL - yeah - even after a year.....I just don't have a lot to post about. Trying to hand Oakley a fist full of money is far harder than I imagined it would be. I just want some damn glasses for my blind ass. Been one thing after another. I think I have found something that will work though - appreciate the info and the site, it's a good resource.

Latest Posts

Back