OakleyBoss

Staff member
Administrator
USA
Is Viglink an ad program that you have operating on the forum, @OakleyBoss? If so, are premium/lifetime users supposed to see the links?
It is, but you're right premium/lifetime should not be seeing any inserted ads from it. Will have to play around with this as I'm almost positive i had already set it to not show for you guys. Thanks!

QLR1

The Big Shield King
FloriDUH!
It is, but you're right premium/lifetime should not be seeing any inserted ads from it. Will have to play around with this as I'm almost positive i had already set it to not show for you guys. Thanks!
I only noticed it when I decided to use the newer theme.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Administrator
USA
To provide an update for everyone here - been working on the next update, with most of the suggestions from this thread + some other new goodies.

What about a link to "New Posts" on the constant header. That's the #1 link I click.
Both of these will get in there.

Also looking at enhancing the mobile experience + a full sidebar on desktop view (re: stop wasting so much dead white space). Some very cool features as well, which I'll leave as a surprise. Looking to have it fully implemented in the next 4-6 weeks, but could be sooner if everything goes right.

Latest posts

New Threads