• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Oakley Straight Jacket? What's going on here?

SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
I got this NSJ today and I'm not 100% sure what the color is. I bought it because I wanted the box. Its a Stealth Frame with grey lenses. Well I have two of those frames and no box so I got it. I say I have two of those frames because I checked OR when I got them and that's what it looked like they were. Matte Black frame and Gunmetal icons.

Now this comes in and I just don't believe it. The seller said it was in the original box that he bought it with. Well we all know boxes don't always match especially if it came from SGH. This is a Metallic frame with hints of Purple in it but the box says Stealth. There is nothing in OR about a Metallic frame, I know it's not 100% though. Looking at the reviews, there is one review for the Stealth one and it says its an unexciting Matte Grey frame. That's what I thought I had!

Talking with @THEGROUNDPOUNDER99 he thought it was right, he has the same one and thought it was Stealth. When I Google 04-255 this is the only thing of relevance that comes up. Oakley Saint

Now I'm really confused.

The Box

IMG_8266.JPG

What I've been calling Stealth

IMG_8267.JPG

The frame in question

IMG_8268.JPG
IMG_8269.JPG
IMG_8270.JPG

Some outdoor shots

IMG_8261.JPG
IMG_8262.JPG
IMG_8263.JPG

Any ideas?

The one "in question" appears to be the same as the metallic black colorway on the eye jacket 2.0 (04-354). Maybe it is an unreleased colorway. I have an unreleased MD in metallic black

The one "in question" appears to be the same as the metallic black colorway on the eye jacket 2.0 (04-354). Maybe it is an unreleased colorway. I have an unreleased MD in metallic black
I have that EJ 2.0 and you’re right. It’s pretty damn close. The NSJ has more purple in it though. I can’t capture it in the pictures.

Back