• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New project, who said you cant polish a turd?

Stones2117

I should Work at Oakley
Pennsylvania
Now I'm not sure if I should leave it polished or try this blue anodized paint I have for aluminum....also I know I'm dreaming of unicorns here but looking for hatchet rubbers if anybody has some to sell! 🤣 long shot!

20220408_131528.jpg

I already know this, they are all hiding up in the northeastern part of the U.S. but I won't mention any names....but thank you for your input, I was thinking the same to be honest.....with the indigo matte linegear lenses and being polished I think will make for a great combo.....I'll just have to borrow rubbers off my other hatchets until hell freezes over and someone comes off of their stash!

I already know this, they are all hiding up in the northeastern part of the U.S. but I won't mention any names....but thank you for your input, I was thinking the same to be honest.....with the indigo matte linegear lenses and being polished I think will make for a great combo.....I'll just have to borrow rubbers off my other hatchets until hell freezes over and someone comes off of their stash!
Lets see these now.

Latest Posts

Back