• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New R3 Sun Release

Kinda like the look of the Latch and I like the blue to white fade on those Frogs!

Those Catalysts finally make sense to me now, the last few races (actually most on the season I think) Rossi has been seen wearing these and I couldn't figure out what model they were, but I guess he gets the new ones early, lol

" This on-trend look in lightweight O Matter™ features Unobtainium® icons and front curvature that’s more linear to nail that vintage vibe."

Rubber icons? What the hell?

Think we've seen most of these now, but this blog past has pics of the rest: Oakley R3 New Releases 2015 | Igero Blog

Including the M2 XL and the new Frog colours.

Igero used to be Eyewear Outlet, the people who run the Gunwharf vault here in the UK - haven't made it out yet since the reopening.

m2.jpg

alpinefrogskins.jpg

Thanks for posting. I think the XL's aren't using an updated pic, though. The lens looks no bigger than the original

" This on-trend look in lightweight O Matter™ features Unobtainium® icons and front curvature that’s more linear to nail that vintage vibe."

Rubber icons? What the hell?
Likely a typo. That lady that was here a while back looking for people to contribute collection info for blog stuff wrote this. Same company.

Latest Posts

Back