• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New releases for April

Did you order everything from their site (meaning everything they had in stock). You crashed the sever. That must be what happened!
I was gonna place an order...then cancelled....then changed my mind again and went to place the order....then cancelled again. :p

I believe Carbon is the frame color, not anything to do with carbon fiber. Which is a bit misleading when other frames have carbon added to the name to denote carbon fiber arms.
I was leaning that way when I replied, hence the quoted carbon. With the $70 price premium for the "carbon" I am hoping they would indeed be carbon like the Carbon Blade.

I was leaning that way when I replied, hence the quoted carbon. With the $70 price premium for the "carbon" I am hoping they would indeed be carbon like the Carbon Blade.

Exactly, carbon tailhook or tailend don't have carbon fiber and oakley has always add "carbon" to frames that had carbon fiber. That is a mistake from Oakley becouse the consurmers could make a wrong decision if they only read the name...
70$ more only for daily prizm lenses????!
For me new wires models are crap designs, and uranium collection is too flashy. Only new sport models seems to be interesting for active people...

I forget conductor 6 and 8. They are "ok" frames, with low profile designs. I want to see these in person becouse they seem to have little lenses and maybe for that, they have poor lens coverage...
Does anybody know lens and bridge dimensions of conductor 6 and 8?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back