• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying New SJ 2 Asian Nose Pieces

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I'm looking for the asian fit nose pieces for the New Straight Jacket 2. I purchased 5 kits from the SI site because they claimed it came with both sizes. They lied - only contained the earsocks and the regular size nose pieces. So now I'm on the hunt.

Some people reacted to this post.
Hmmmm…I might have some. I’ll check tomorrow!

No luck, sorry!! I don’t know if he still has any, but @cacatman was selling a few at one point a couple years back

Thanks for looking, @Zax. The search will continue. Maybe I'll go on the hunt for some pairs that already have the asian fit nose pieces on them.

what are they worth to you? Not positive I have some, but I think I do, but it would probably some looking

Ok I found them pretty easy, I got 4 straight jacket,1 half jacket, and 1 radar lock asian. I will need to figure out haw many straight jacket I have that don't have asian nose bombs. Is there no after market ones?

these fit 009039

Last edited:
I haven't found any aftermarket versions.

How many do you need, and is it worth my trouble of shipping them? I am not a seller, mostly a buyer

Found a SJ2 without asian nose bombs, so down to 3

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back