• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Non-Elite TB2

mjt42

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
UK
I was just researching the TB2 on O-Review and found these pictures (from a 2009 post) of what was going to be released as the non-Elite version.

068d0c917d7f347fc179ce8479322d47.jpg

6d1ab1da24eb2a6f0c47ea9a48ac526a.jpg

I have never seen these before and am assuming they never made the shops.

I wonder what movement it would have had? Would they have stuck with the Seiko kinetic as in the original or would they have stepped up to a mechanical auto?

Reading between the lines of the thread, it was going to be priced the same as the TB1 but the price got hiked when the decision was made to add it to the Elite range so I would guess that would have been with the ETA movement to part justify the higher price.

Last edited:
They were planning those to be released in conjunction with the 10th Anniversary TB2 but it was cancelled for some reason. Same ETA 2824-2 movement as the Elite version, so nothing special. There were a few made with some making it into collector hands. Terrorism on the O-Review has one which was bought off of ebay.

Heck I'd a bought an worn them if they put them in production, especially with out worrying about the carbon fiber bezel which it looks like those didn't have.

Latest Posts

Back