• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Non-Oakley items on display?

Yoshida

Oakley Enthusiast
Vancouver, BC
You know, I was looking at Rubyskull's display and I noticed the obvious basketball on the top.

That reminded me of my guitar picks I have inside my display.
They're, despite not having Oakley DNA, stuff that I really respect and have a deep passion too - Metallica (and Heavy Metal) is a huge part of my life! I remember as if it was yesterday when I first listened to 'Kill'em All'.

So I wonder if you have something else, non-Oakley, that attained the respect we all have for Oakley and earned some room inside your display. Shed some light also on the why! :cool-20:

DSC_0238.jpg

DSC_0473.JPG

Honestly its your display so put whatever you like it in that makes you happy. I have seen many displays on here that mix different collectibles / mementos and most of them blend well and look good. When I had mine set up I have a couple things in there that tied together in some way.

I have seen action figures, hand guns, models, millitary gear, ect. I agree with GRF. Your display, put what ya want inside :)
Personally i only have oakley branded gear inside my cases, but thats only because i have ither places for my other collectable items.

Latest Posts

Back