• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Classic Craftsman Collection – Frogskins & More

Picked up my Frogs this afternoon! Had to drive more than an hour from where I'm working right now (Vero Beach, FL) but it was well worth it. If anyone near Florida's Treasure Coast is looking for a pair, they have one pair of the Frogskins left in stock and they also have the Holbrooks (dunno how many, since I'm not particularly interested in them) at Surf Central in Stuart, FL.

They're even cooler in real life than they are in the pictures. Can't wait to grab the blue when they drop!

Picked up my Frogs this afternoon! Had to drive more than an hour from where I'm working right now (Vero Beach, FL) but it was well worth it. If anyone near Florida's Treasure Coast is looking for a pair, they have one pair of the Frogskins left in stock and they also have the Holbrooks (dunno how many, since I'm not particularly interested in them) at Surf Central in Stuart, FL.

They're even cooler in real life than they are in the pictures. Can't wait to grab the blue when they drop!

Off topic, what do you do? I might, hopefully, Be studying in Vero Beach within the next couple of years.

Back