• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Classic Craftsman Collection – Frogskins & More

Just got mine... Soooo stoked

734025_10101703272630472_1687467345_n.jpg

:jaw: i cant wait for my pair and soon the blue cw!!

Apparently they come with Grey and not the Ice Polarized shown in the pictures. :confused:

The blue ones, Surf Deck Frogskins, will ship with Ice Iridium.. Not polarized though.. Just regular Ice. Still not too bad.
When I get my hands on the Skate Decks (red), they're getting Black Iridium.. Not even thinking about it for a second.

And the official release date for the Skate Deck Frogskins (Red) and the Skate Deck Holbrook is March 1st - in Europe at least.

The blue ones, Surf Deck Frogskins, will ship with Ice Iridium.. Not polarized though.. Just regular Ice. Still not too bad.
When I get my hands on the Skate Decks (red), they're getting Black Iridium.. Not even thinking about it for a second.

And the official release date for the Skate Deck Frogskins (Red) and the Skate Deck Holbrook is March 1st - in Europe at least.

Ditto on the black iridium for me. That's the minimum. Ha!

You can't give up, they haven't even been released yet! You can give up on getting releases before jonoyong though lol.

ha! that's a good one. utterly not true though. i know someone on the forum who got them before me, just that he didn't post pics. =)

Do You have any knowledge about which stores in EU will be getting Surf Deck Frogskins and Holbrooks?

ha! that's a good one. utterly not true though. i know someone on the forum who got them before me, just that he didn't post pics. =)

Yeah yeah I'm lazy and I'm never near a computer just on my phone! :p

Back