• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Classic Craftsman Collection – Frogskins & More

I spoke to the Oakley London flagship store manager today about these when I went in there today. Hadn't heard of them. When I explained them to him he said he didn't think they'd get them in.

This is the same guy who didn't think they'd get any Old Glory Frogskins and 3 days later they had them, so take from that what you will.

I spoke to the Oakley London flagship store manager today about these when I went in there today. Hadn't heard of them. When I explained them to him he said he didn't think they'd get them in.

This is the same guy who didn't think they'd get any Old Glory Frogskins and 3 days later they had them, so take from that what you will.

What's the guys name?

Frogskins Skate Deck Matte Red: 24-375
Frogskins Surf Deck Blue: 24-383

I can't remember the rest off the top of my head.

Damn, why do they have to make these new releases predominantly Frogskins? They've done so many Frogskins, these are going to fall into the same bulk pit. I also wish they were more creative with the Holbrooks. I do like them though...

Does anyone have any news on these? I still can't see a price nor a release date..

Back