Banzzai

Oakley Beginner
I have an Oakley Crankcase 10-275 watch that needs the 5040.D movement changed. I discovered that there are 3 different types of Ronda 5040.D (the other two SW,SWH2) When I spoke to a rep. at Oakley, they were not specific. Oakley is willing to fix it for free but I need to make sure I get the correct 5040.D movement. The issue is the "Cannon Pinion Height". If someone can advise it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

Nortika

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lafayette, Co
I would say not to send them to Oakley, someone here just lost a couple of watches from sending them to Oakley, don’t remember if it was US or international 😬

Banzzai

Oakley Beginner
I would say not to send them to Oakley, someone here just lost a couple of watches from sending them to Oakley, don’t remember if it was US or international 😬
I actually live close to the corporate office in Foothill Ranch. Customer Service will repair while I wait. Thanks

Banzzai

Oakley Beginner
O will Oakley fix watches with water damage?
I don't know if they do anything by mail anymore since they closed their watch line (they do not stock parts anymore other than batteries). If you were a walk-in with the parts, they would likely make the repair. Good luck

New Threads