• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OAKLEY CRANKCASE 10-275 WATCH REPAIR (MOVEMENT 5040.D)

Banzzai

Oakley Beginner
I have an Oakley Crankcase 10-275 watch that needs the 5040.D movement changed. I discovered that there are 3 different types of Ronda 5040.D (the other two SW,SWH2) When I spoke to a rep. at Oakley, they were not specific. Oakley is willing to fix it for free but I need to make sure I get the correct 5040.D movement. The issue is the "Cannon Pinion Height". If someone can advise it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I would say not to send them to Oakley, someone here just lost a couple of watches from sending them to Oakley, don’t remember if it was US or international 😬

I would say not to send them to Oakley, someone here just lost a couple of watches from sending them to Oakley, don’t remember if it was US or international 😬
I actually live close to the corporate office in Foothill Ranch. Customer Service will repair while I wait. Thanks

O will Oakley fix watches with water damage?

I don't know if they do anything by mail anymore since they closed their watch line (they do not stock parts anymore other than batteries). If you were a walk-in with the parts, they would likely make the repair. Good luck

Back