• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Deals on 6PM - Post them here!

Some sweet deals on snow googles right now. Canopy, A Frame 2.0 and Crowbar. The Crowbar with Sapphire snow prizm look awesome and it costs $90 (the lens alone costs $95 at the o site). Let's get ready for winter!

Halo Jawbreaker is a deal there at $80

Just came way late for me because 1) already have a black frame 2) already have the Chrome lens.

Too bad for me that it's Asia fit. I've been looking for a good deal on these. Even on SI site it's double the price than on 6PM

In my experience, it's just the nosepiece. I'm holding my "AF" pair against my standard pair, and the frames curve the same way and the end opening is the same..Lenses mix as well, and if I remember correctly they will come with the standard nose piece.

Only way that could be wrong is if Oakley stuffed the wrong package in the box for me, but I also don't expect Lux to want to run a secondary production line for AF frames. So that being the case, I don't know why they bothered with an extra line of serial numbers. It sounds like it hurt more than help as the AF pairs hit discount more often. If memory serves right, even the Zero EV is like this, although the lens swapping has a question mark on it.

In my experience, it's just the nosepiece. I'm holding my "AF" pair against my standard pair, and the frames curve the same way and the end opening is the same..Lenses mix as well, and if I remember correctly they will come with the standard nose piece.

Only way that could be wrong is if Oakley stuffed the wrong package in the box for me, but I also don't expect Lux to want to run a secondary production line for AF frames. So that being the case, I don't know why they bothered with an extra line of serial numbers. It sounds like it hurt more than help as the AF pairs hit discount more often. If memory serves right, even the Zero EV is like this, although the lens swapping has a question mark on it.

So it’s a high possibility that the Asian fit comes with the bigger nose bombs installed and the standard as extras?

So it’s a high possibility that the Asian fit comes with the bigger nose bombs installed and the standard as extras?

Yeah.

In fact I'm not sure I've ever heard if the Radar EV and Flak 2.0 have alternate frames either. I know the Radar EV has a different lens cut, but don't know about the frame itself.

Back