• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Does anyone have both the Fuel Cells and Ejectors? How do the fits compare? The Fuel Cell is probably the best fitting Oakleys I have, but the Ejectors look tempting to try.

Does anyone have both the Fuel Cells and Ejectors? How do the fits compare? The Fuel Cell is probably the best fitting Oakleys I have, but the Ejectors look tempting to try.
Fit is extremely similar. Ejector has spring hinges so it might fit a slightly larger face better.

Fit is extremely similar. Ejector has spring hinges so it might fit a slightly larger face better.
Thanks! I want some wire frames, but since the 2011 iteration of the C Wire went away I haven't found one that fits. I'll give the ejector a shot, and hope for the best, thanks!

Does the Satin Rose Gold / Prizm Tungsten Polarized colorway look too girly? I love the Prizm Tungsten Polarized lenses, but I'm nit sure about the rose gold frames.

Satin Rose Gold - Prizm Tungsten Polarized.jpeg

Does the Satin Rose Gold / Prizm Tungsten Polarized colorway look too girly? I love the Prizm Tungsten Polarized lenses, but I'm nit sure about the rose gold frames.

View attachment 925810
I don’t think they look feminine at all. I don’t understand why they call it rose gold, it should be more of a matte copper color. I love that exact frame colorway!

I don’t think they look feminine at all. I don’t understand why they call it rose gold, it should be more of a matte copper color. I love that exact frame colorway!
I agree its more like a satin copper to me. They look neat. I would love to put some rose gold lenses in the rose gold frame. Look fire if they did that!

I agree, if I didn't know they were called rose gold I wouldn't even think about it. Thanks, now I have to find a pair to try out!

Back