• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Elite line

Yes it is... Man... I want both of those watches... BAD!!! I have learned though... buy these kind of things right after Christmas when desperate people who are cash strapped put them up for sale and everyone else is to broke to buy... I got a yellow MM for $1000 and a Livestrong TB2 uncut unworn for $2700 this past year. If I had the money the Anniversary Edition would have been mine as well and it sold for $2800. Right now they are all $3500 up! My broke a$$ just bought a $2K PSE bow though so I am bust!

Yes it is... Man... I want both of those watches... BAD!!! I have learned though... buy these kind of things right after Christmas when desperate people who are cash strapped put them up for sale and everyone else is to broke to buy... I got a yellow MM for $1000 and a Livestrong TB2 uncut unworn for $2700 this past year. If I had the money the Anniversary Edition would have been mine as well and it sold for $2800. Right now they are all $3500 up! My broke a$$ just bought a $2K PSE bow though so I am bust!
He wants $2800 for the TB2, and $1200 for the other one, but I bet he'd take $2500 for TB2, and you could probably get the double tap for a G, he has a new baby on the way, so he's probably going to be the little flexible on his pricing. But, that's just an assumption, not gospel, so take it as it is 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
He's a great guy, and I'd have no problem giving him an outstanding reference. I had to wait 3 days to deposit a check to have all the cash for my PB1, and though he didn't know me from Adam, he went ahead and shipped the glasses to me, and trusted I would pay him the last $100 bucks when I made my deposit. We stayed in constant communication, and our deal went through without a hitch! I'd definitely have no problem dealing with him anytime!

Top of TB2 box
image.jpg

He's a great guy, and I'd have no problem giving him an outstanding reference. I had to wait 3 days to deposit a check to have all the cash for my PB1, and though he didn't know me from Adam, he went ahead and shipped the glasses to me, and trusted I would pay him the last $100 bucks when I made my deposit. We stayed in constant communication, and our deal went through without a hitch! I'd definitely have no problem dealing with him anytime!

The guy lives in San Jose. If you are in NorCal maybe an in person deal could lower your cost some more.
Interested fellas, I’m in NorCal and up to meet in person.

Could you please PM the members details?

Thank you O-bro’s
:hi:

Latest Posts

Back