• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley EV ZERO

I dig em

cb45f446079dc7c69f109ce977344b02.jpg

7436a63257d814a3203f73413edbe422.jpg

@QLR1 @qtrain23

They look good on you.

These EV zero are very cool ,especially the great thing is they are finally new product from oakley and their design is simple!
after seeing all new radars ev and flaks and other sports frames you have impression its just more complex variations of the pre existing product.....
but these look very unique and simple....definitely the stems reminds the M frames ....i really like this direction....
just hopefully these will wrap around head tight as the Pro M frames did.....latest sports frames since original Radar really feels more flexible and less stiff

At the same time I must say I like the frames tight on my head with very secure fit as same as other members in here,but I guess Pro cyclist that have the oakleys sitting on their nose for 6+hours a day probably appreciate the more "comfortable " fit with frame that doesnt get too tight around their head.....
its different from me going for one or two hours ride only.....

At the same time I must say I like the frames tight on my head with very secure fit as same as other members in here,but I guess Pro cyclist that have the oakleys sitting on their nose for 6+hours a day probably appreciate the more "comfortable " fit with frame that doesnt get too tight [...]
Which pro cyclists are riding EV Zero sunglasses? In the European coverage I've seen this year, Oakley-sponsored cyclists are sticking with the Oakley models that fit more securely. For example, Cavendish was wearing Jawbreakers in the sprint at Scheldeprijs earlier today.

Which pro cyclists are riding EV Zero sunglasses? In the European coverage I've seen this year, Oakley-sponsored cyclists are sticking with the Oakley models that fit more securely. For example, Cavendish was wearing Jawbreakers in the sprint at Scheldeprijs earlier today.
I've heard that if you vigorously shake your head from side to side that these stay on. There have been actual tests to confirm.

@kronin323 ? :)

I don't think he was saying they were wearing EV Zero's but rather what you alluded to: Jawbreakers and Radar EV's for their tighter feel.

hi sory bad english...
what i wanted to say is that many people would prefere fit of Pro M frames and vintage Racing jackets comparing to Jawbreaker or radar EV which feels more comfortable on my head but doesnt grip as much as the Pro models from the past ...sure they had non folding arms......
These EV will be probably not very tight but as Frank says they wont fall off your head for sure

I've heard that if you vigorously shake your head from side to side that these stay on. There have been actual tests to confirm.

@kronin323 ? :)

Yup - @Herbsley made such a convincing case about the merits of the headshake test that when I got mine I shook and shook and shook my head and they still didn't come off. My neck hurts a bit, though.

Yup - Herbsley made such a convincing case about the merits of the headshake test that when I got mine I shook and shook and shook my head and they still didn't come off. My neck hurts a bit, though.
Sounds as if Herbsley should be expecting a letter from your personal injury lawyer ...