• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley EV ZERO

chfTgRv.gif

You guys.....Keep yuckin' it up! Go ahead! Have your laughs! I know you aaaaaalll got together by PM's and decided to just put me and my head shaking through the wringer! Well, I don't Care! Make fun you bastards! we'll see who has the last laugh!

@Ventruck just posted an awesome review and I mentioned in there that I had filed patent and copyright paperwork for the "vigorous Oakley head shake test"...so please, all of you...keep right on going! Every time you mention it I get 0.0012 USD!

so HAAAA!!!!!

:drinks:
Actually I sent out a mass email and txt to everyone. :rofl:

And I've got it on good authority Kronin is gonna get the patent approved prior to yours getting denied. :)

Sorry.

Actually I sent out a mass email and txt to everyone. :rofl:

And I've got it on good authority Kronin is gonna get the patent approved prior to yours getting denied. :)

Sorry.

Well, how about that. I should have known if anyone had any "deep moles" in the US Patent office it would be you, Frank. Damn you. :mad:

Oh well...c'est la vie. Kronin is a good guy, just let me know where to send him my money.

Goodbye, cruel world. :cry:

My apologies then, Herbs... I await the obvious decline of my application from the feds. I should have paid my damn attorney a bit more to do his proper research. Stepping on the Herbsley Inc. toes could all have been avoided and saved me loads of cash. On second thought, a referral from a guy in line at the liquor store wearing a pair of handcuffs with a broken chain probably wasn't the best way to find my attorney anyway, but you live and learn.

You guys.....Keep yuckin' it up! Go ahead! Have your laughs! I know you aaaaaalll got together by PM's and decided to just put me and my head shaking through the wringer! Well, I don't Care! Make fun you bastards! we'll see who has the last laugh!

@Ventruck just posted an awesome review and I mentioned in there that I had filed patent and copyright paperwork for the "vigorous Oakley head shake test"...so please, all of you...keep right on going! Every time you mention it I get 0.0012 USD!

so HAAAA!!!!!

:drinks:
You'll show em, I'm sure. This is going to catch on faster than The Harlem Shake. You just need to come up with a catchy name for it. "EV Spazm"?

You'll show em, I'm sure. This is going to catch on faster than The Harlem Shake. You just need to come up with a catchy name for it. "EV Spazm"?

Ooh, I like that, Ninja. But it lacks a certain something....something to instantly identify it as mine....I don't want to lose impending royalties like @Herbsley with the O Forum tag line....hmmm... Have to check with my marketing gurus here and see if they can further this discussion to help create my brand!

Ooh, I like that, Ninja. But it lacks a certain something....something to instantly identify it as mine....I don't want to lose impending royalties like @Herbsley with the O Forum tag line....hmmm... Have to check with my marketing gurus here and see if they can further this discussion to help create my brand!
Let me know if you need any Asian Marketing or Financing. I'll have my people call your people. We'll do lunch.