• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley EV ZERO

I think I've owned just about every major variation of the Zeros, and I so love the idea of them. Have passed everyone of them along though because the fit is never just right. Always either plastered up against my face with eyelash obstruction, or a huge gap off my eyes. Hoping when I get to try some of the EVOs I will finally have found the one.

I think I've owned just about every major variation of the Zeros, and I so love the idea of them. Have passed everyone of them along though because the fit is never just right. Always either plastered up against my face with eyelash obstruction, or a huge gap off my eyes. Hoping when I get to try some of the EVOs I will finally have found the one.

Read on the other site that there's gonna be an Asian fit version. No confirmation yet it how it differs, just hope it's the nosepiece. Really wasn't a fan of how Oakley decided a different lens cut would be a solution for the M2.

Read on the other site that there's gonna be an Asian fit version. No confirmation yet it how it differs, just hope it's the nosepiece. Really wasn't a fan of how Oakley decided a different lens cut would be a solution for the M2.

My money's on agreeing with you, that it'll just be the nosepiece. But we'll see...

Buying the Planet X tomorrow. The only thing I don't like about them is the little tabs on the bottom on each side of the lens.

Tried on the EV Zero at the Oakley Store yesterday.
I have a fat head and these are loose on me. Not as loose as a Tombstone, but not much tighter, either. Nowhere near as secure as a Radarlock or M2.
Feels about the same weight as a Tombstone, i.e. very light.
Couldn't see any way to interchange lenses. The EV Zero doesn't have the Switchlock Quick Lens Exchange system that the Tombstone does. The Oakley Store staff couldn't see any way to interchange lenses, either, and couldn't find any literature that explained how to change lenses.
I liked the original Zeros, in fact I still have a few pair of Sub Zeros, but I am not very impressed with the EV Zero on my first encounter.

They are up now and they have asian fit!

Back