• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley EV ZERO

I got to try on the Ev Zero the other day I love them dwfinetly on my must buy list and they will come in some cool colorways that will bring back memories.
I also like the Sliver xl alot.

Oh I hope these stay on my face when I shake my head back and forth like original radars do....I'm thinking this is a kick-ass pair for cycling. No frame distraction above my eyes and a much larger field of coverage! Arms look a bit "thicker" but I wear them over my helmet straps anyway so no worries of smashing them into my big head.. Nice!

I will have to get some a them there Zee-rose. Perhaps my favorite line coming out on my birthday? And even better, with a couple days remaining on the Family and Friends - Hooah!

Oh I hope these stay on my face when I shake my head back and forth like original radars do....I'm thinking this is a kick-ass pair for cycling. No frame distraction above my eyes and a much larger field of coverage! Arms look a bit "thicker" but I wear them over my helmet straps anyway so no worries of smashing them into my big head.. Nice!
You shake your head a lot when your cycling Doug ? Maybe you should consult your physician - they have cures for that - and you don't want anything to get dislodged :lol: