Brettc10

Oakley Expert
Oahu, Hawaii
So I have told a few people, but I am moving from California to Hawaii in early July.

Looking forward to it and it will be crazy looking for a place to live and work. What better place to to it tho, right!!

It would be great to have an Oahu meet up. I know there are a number of members that live there and on near by islands.

I can help organize when i get there. We can figure out a date maybe in a few months and a place to meet?

Just wanted to start the conversation.

It would be great if others from the mainland would like to join.
That is a lot more planning if anyone is interested but would be cool to attend.

Let me know what you guys think?

IMG_0550.JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

OakleyFrankFMJ

The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The Castle
So I have told a few people, but I am moving from California to Hawaii in early July.

Looking forward to it and it will be crazy looking for a place to live and work. What better place to to it tho, right!!

It would be great to have an Oahu meet up. I know there are a number of members that live there and on near by islands.

I can help organize when i get there. We can figure out a date maybe in a few months and a place to meet?

Just wanted to start the conversation.

It would be great if others from the mainland would like to join.
That is a lot more planning if anyone is interested but would be cool to attend.

Let me know what you guys think?

View attachment 254659
I love it I'm not there but I love it

the_owl

the harder I work, the luckier I am.
U.S.
Where are you moving exactly? love that island. got some local friends

New Threads