• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Flak Draft lens switching mechanism broken

Prosper

Oakley Beginner
I have the Asia Fit frames and the tab to switch lenses fell out. I'm not exactly sure how it happened. I wore them skiing all day without any problems. Then the next time I went to put them on the lens replacement tab had fallen out and the lens can no longer be held in place properly. Nothing fell onto the frames. I can't figure out how it happened. See the below pictures. I contacted the Oakley warranty department and was informed that this is not covered. I have 3 sets of lenses and would prefer to not have to replace the sunglasses. Any recommendations for how to get the tab back in place without breaking it? It looks like if I can take off the piece that holds the O icon I would be able to get in back in easily. Thanks!

far view.jpeg

far view.jpeg

If you have a receipt, try going to an oakley store. I would think breakage like that would be covered

If Oakley won’t return them you might be able to pick up another frame here in the exchange section.

I won't be able to help you out then unfortunately. Take it to an oakley store, I'm sure they can offer something!

Back