• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Ichiro 51/ With Box & Coin / Factory Tight

Username Hidden said:
In conclusion, I'll go $350
We all have a dream... I am still waiting for someone to sell me a TB2 watch for $800

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
If you sell on eBay evidently you can ask as much as you want! Rakes me every time someone tries to argue they know something like a XX is $850 just because they found one on eBay... I shut em up with "yea that's why you found it, cause no fool would pay that, all the ones priced correctly have sold."
It was listed here not on Ebay

Username Hidden said:
It was listed here not on Ebay
Yea... people try don't they 😂 Usually get Crickets! I will start out a little high here if I am not totally sure about a value, like some Mars I was selling. If I get chirping noises back I lower it until it goes...

Username Hidden said:
Exactly what I offered. And my post got nuked.
Mine too and all I did was give an honest opinion. But what would I know about the Ichiro X-metals I guess

Username Hidden said:
Mine too and all I did was give an honest opinion. But what would I know about the Ichiro X-metals I guess
First he says the price is negotiable, then I make a counter offer and then my post got deleted.
Very confusing.

Username Hidden said:
First he says the price is negotiable, then I make a counter offer and then my post got deleted.
Very confusing.
He says the least he can do Is 750

$750.00 Firm!
Can we move on?

Just like the guy selling the complete Juliet for 950$ and won’t accept anything less because he also saw that price on eBay? Sad. I have seen R1 frames on here for less!

Username Hidden said:
$750.00 Firm!
Can we move on?
Is this a hypothetical question?