• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Yep it took me awhile too. Here are the steps:

1. open the hatch on the temple. the first time this will take a little effort. Notice the long pin location in the middle hole and the arrow facing straight backward.

2. adjust the arm up or down to fit your preference.

3. turn the pegs so the long peg goes in the hole which corresponds to which angle you turned the temples (if you angled the temples down, the arrow needs to point down and the long pin lines up with the bottom hole and likewise on top).

4. once the pegs are lined up to the correct holes shut the hatch until it clicks.

hope that helps, step 3 was the tricky one for me to figure out.

It took a while but the light finally went on and I played with the adjustments! Thanks much for your help!
Glad to hear! don’t feel bad if it took awhile to figure out, it probably took me 3 days to figure out! which color/model do you have?

Glad to hear! don’t feel bad if it took awhile to figure out, it probably took me 3 days to figure out! which color/model do you have?
I received the Kato X in polished black, prizm black. I’m a cyclist and it gets really bright on the road during the summer months. Cheers!

Nice! I’m hoping for either a prizm road black or prizm dark golf version this summer for brighter days when I am cycling.

Back