• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I need a bike:) Will buy a nice gravel bike next summer:) I don’t care what people think either. I love them Katos! I sport them casually and while hiking:)
Hey man since you have both the Karl’s and the Kato Xs, would it be possible to post both of them on face? I can’t decide which one to get

X pair in and my first impression is how much face it covers. It's bigger in hand than pictures led me to believe

There is some apparent care with how the bottom ends were designed under the delicate balance of getting as close as possible to the face without touching. Temples are touching while brow is clear. Nothing discomforting, just a bit weird, as the only things up to this point that would touch my brow/temple are upper rims/orbitals, if not the lens itself.

I think EV Zero wearers will like these if they were looking for something more solid. The brow and beak help a lot with torsional rigidity. A Flight Jacket wearer would probably also lean towards these as well.

X pair in and my first impression is how much face it covers. It's bigger in hand than pictures led me to believe

There is some apparent care with how the bottom ends were designed under the delicate balance of getting as close as possible to the face without touching. Temples are touching while brow is clear. Nothing discomforting, just a bit weird, as the only things up to this point that would touch my brow/temple are upper rims/orbitals, if not the lens itself.

I think EV Zero wearers will like these if they were looking for something more solid. The brow and beak help a lot with torsional rigidity. A Flight Jacket wearer would probably also lean towards these as well.
Have any on face pictures?

Finally got to test out my KATO's! They are a little big for my face (need a KATO S version) but oh well, I still love them.

kato.jpg

kato 1.jpg

Back