• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Don't know if this is old news but found out that the official release of Katos for O-stores (and I think oakley.com) is 5/6/21. So you should see them in the stores next Thursday!
Great thanks for sharing! Any idea which colors they will be stocking? will the prizm dark golf or prizm road black option be offered at that time?

At the O-store I work at, they have only sent Prizm Black, Prizm Sapphire, and Prizm Road with the Factory Pilot etching on the lens. Not sure if they will send more. I'm hoping for Trail Torch??? Or Dark Golf would be cool.

At the O-store I work at, they have only sent Prizm Black, Prizm Sapphire, and Prizm Road with the Factory Pilot etching on the lens. Not sure if they will send more. I'm hoping for Trail Torch??? Or Dark Golf would be cool.
I think there is a trail torch and dark golf version that should be coming out pretty soon too?

I have a dark golf one, so they exist
I see a couple online retailers have the Kato x version for sale but it won’t ship for 10-14 days. There must also be a prizm road black version too as I have seen that one come up a couple times too.

Back