• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Yeah me too - I'm 6'3" and make eyeshades look small! :)

They just dont have the same wrap as other sports frames. I use my stuff for multi discplines too anything from cycling to surfing to rc glider flying. I preffer the original Eyeshades. I do own multiple pairs of sutro and my customers totally love them. I've been etching and cutting vents in Sutros all last week from monday to yesterday.
I love me some Eyeshades. Love the Windjackets 2.0 too which should have been called Eyeshade 2.0. ☺️

Yeah me too - I'm 6'3" and make eyeshades look small! :)

They just dont have the same wrap as other sports frames. I use my stuff for multi discplines too anything from cycling to surfing to rc glider flying. I preffer the original Eyeshades. I do own multiple pairs of sutro and my customers totally love them. I've been etching and cutting vents in Sutros all last week from monday to yesterday.
Dude I’m 6’8” so the bigger the glasses the more normal they look on my giant body hahahaha
That’s why I’m so stoked for the Kato!

Never would be cool with me

f3f70871f4938639ba77e19eff90f595.jpg

Would make sense for next spring

2015 - EV/Jawbreaker/Flak 2
2018 - Advancer Jacket pairs
2021 -

I'm still unsure of what the gain here is with this design. It's like they could've just flat-stemmed a Zero all the same.

Latest Posts

Back