• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Large Roller Bag

Flopsy

Oakley Beginner
Maryland
Anybody own this and have any reviews for it?

Oakley LARGE ROLLER BAG | Oakley Store

I really like how it can be split into a carry on but was wondering if this takes away a good bit of room?

Also how heavy is the bag? Would be nice if it can hold a lot but if its initially heavy then that limits it.

Just seeing if people are happy with it or if i should go with a large duffel. Thanks!

Nobody has tried the bag yet?

Well I might still chance it...and I'll give my opinion of it if I do decide to get it :)

i just picked one up for my trip to hawaii and love the thing! the wheels roll east and it is a nice size. i thing the best part is that you can stuff the thing full if it is over weight it zips completely into two pieces of luggage! the front pouch is a vented pouch for shoes or stuff you don't want in the main area. both sides have a flap that will keep the two sides divided. all four corners have a rubber coating on them so the bag won't get caught and rip. the placement of handles is nice seemed to be easy to grab off the carousal.

Awesome thanks for the bit of info. I'll prob have to pick this up and then when I get a chance to test it throw down my opinion on it.

I wonder how heavy it is empty, but i guess its not too big of a deal if you can just split that sucker into two bags.

Back