• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley MadMan XRaw / Fire Iridium Polarized SKU OO6019-01

Lol ! No cavity search : Myth Busted !

And yeah, being positive really helps to go through hard things in life, and on top of that it have a positive effect on your close surrounding

Any word on where the other Raw Madman will be going? Less then half have been distributed so far.

I just logged into eBay and see a number on there for a massively inflated value and that even takes into account the UK markup. One "avid" collector purchased some signed versions from a collectors bash and wants to distribute that happiness to other "collectors", only catch - it is $5,000. No mention on how much they paid but pretty sure it was no more than $1000.

Anyway - all said and done, is there any difference to a normal model removing the fancy case and serial number....?

I just logged into eBay and see a number on there for a massively inflated value and that even takes into account the UK markup. One "avid" collector purchased some signed versions from a collectors bash and wants to distribute that happiness to other "collectors", only catch - it is $5,000. No mention on how much they paid but pretty sure it was no more than $1000.

Anyway - all said and done, is there any difference to a normal model removing the fancy case and serial number....?
The metal finish is raw... So there isn't a finish I guess you could say...

I bought two of the serialized madmans from the Lincoln road store in Miami today. It was completely serendipitous since Alaska doesn't have an O store and I haven't left the state since March. Right place at the right time with a tax return to afford them :)

Anybody check out the ferrari edition? They look amazing, but I hate to wear them without owning a ferrari.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're reading that correctly. $451.20 :)

xraw.PNG

Back