• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Overlord Opinions?

I like the look, I have recently bought the Hyperlink in Grey Smoke Frame with Red icons & Red earsocks & I have at work the Voltage in Satin Black.

I own and wear the exact pair on that web page. They are a change for me in respect of the lens size. I like them, they're on trend regarding the round shape and because they are made of titanium, they are strong: have dropped once on a hard surface which, after picking them up and brushing off(apart from two tiny scratches on the very top of the frame), there was no evidence o their fall.

Whelp... As my luck would have it, I called my eye doc who was very accommodating and while they didn't have any in the shop offered to bring some in.

Just got a call back, they called Oakley to order and apparently they have been discontinued....

Whelp... As my luck would have it, I called my eye doc who was very accommodating and while they didn't have any in the shop offered to bring some in.

Just got a call back, they called Oakley to order and apparently they have been discontinued....
That is kinda messed up considering the website states in stock

Agreed, I'm going to call them back after work and give the specific part number to ensure they were trying to order the right one, but they did confirm "Overlord" in the message they left me.. o_O

That is kinda messed up considering the website states in stock

Latest Posts

Back