• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Prizm React - Goggles

I’m not sure my dude. Just got told to expect the January 20 or 21
It wasn't a rumor that they were getting trashed, they did..... I know that there are a few samples around so maybe that is what is getting shipped to a few stores
Was that a debut for retail sale, or just a heads up that you'll be getting some samples?

Would make sense to send out a few units to premium dealers to show customers the product and collect user data - while also allowing themselves more time to work on it and release it next season. Hope they don't end up like the AirWave Goggles, many of which my ski shop ended up selling w/o the electronics due to countless issues they had.

Anyone have any updates especially on US pricing?

I read somewhere that US pricing would be $300.

Just bought a “normal” pair of Flight Deck XM goggles then stumbled across several reviews and articles on the React line. Immediately got buyers remorse and started searching for React goggles to buy. Of course no dice.

One question I do have beyond release date, what color will the React lens have? All the articles and photos I’ve seen show a Fire lens color? Any chance they will come in other colors, like Jade or Sapphire?

not sure what else to say...... re-read my post earlier...they are not releasing these! they were trashed at the factory!

not sure what else to say...... re-read my post earlier...they are not releasing these! they were trashed at the factory!

I took that to mean they weren't releasing them now, but that they would eventually. Are you saying the entire concept is kaput...forever?

I am not saying forever but from what I was told by an Oakley rep and sales manager in the snow side of the business, that this goggle is/ has been trashed and not going to be released this season. Not sure if they will continue to work on it or not. Spy has one but the components are on the strap, Oakley wanted them to all be in the frame and I think that is what the issue was, getting everything in the frame and to work properly.

Back