• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
ejem ejem . . . . my friend a GEN 1 black frame with fire iridium lenses, why GEN 1 , the lenses are wider the bigger frame and lenses give a super agressive look , but hey gen2 it's same thing, as you can see by my photo i know a couple of things about RJ's gen1-gen2 ahah :)

buy buy buy !

ejem ejem . . . . my friend a GEN 1 black frame with fire iridium lenses, why GEN 1 , the lenses are wider the bigger frame and lenses give a super agressive look , but hey gen2 it's same thing, as you can see by my photo i know a couple of things about RJ's gen1-gen2 ahah :)

buy buy buy !
Hey racing jacket fan, i am also a huge Racing Jacket Fan... I have FMJ 5.56 Gen 2 with black iridium... I also want to collect more.. Can you please tell me whether the below linked pic of racing jacket is Gen 1 or Gen 2? Thank you. :)
s-l400(22).jpg

it's a gen2 100% - lenses are vr50 vented .
the PRO models were all gen2 and they came with this kind of lenses, frames were in Pearl white, new blue and black , and had the nose bridge 'same as' the water jacket.

to be honest i love them all and i use them almost daily on my bike ,them and PRO M frames, but if i had to choose one based in agressive look I would go for GEN1 Grey with White/clear lenses, George Hincapie style
(left )
upload_2018-4-27_14-40-14.png

it's a gen2 100% - lenses are vr50 vented .
the PRO models were all gen2 and they came with this kind of lenses, frames were in Pearl white, new blue and black , and had the nose bridge 'same as' the water jacket.

to be honest i love them all and i use them almost daily on my bike ,them and PRO M frames, but if i had to choose one based in agressive look I would go for GEN1 Grey with White/clear lenses, George Hincapie style
(left )
View attachment 467304
Is there any FMJ racing jacket gen 1 and dark grey/g30 gen 1?

It is just blue iridium if I remember correctly. It is from OO9171-17.

Back