• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Sale (Carbon Fiber Radar And More) *PRICE DROP*

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

It looks like I'm going to be parting ways with a good bit of my sunglasses due to a cross country move I have coming up in the relatively near future.

All glass posted bellow are in excellent condition. Some of them are case queens and don't get much if any time at all. If you guys have any questions please feel free to PM me. I'm looking to move these relatively quickly so the prices posted are basically bottom line prices. No trades will be considered at this time due to my intent to downsize. If your interested in more than one pair deals can be made but other than that what is posted price wise is pretty firm.

Vintage Oakley Minutes (no box or papers). Minor wear with fine scratch on one lens. *now 35.00* + 5 shipping
20121008_213802.jpg

Carbon Fiber Radars, Pitch black iridium. Mint condition. Never worn outside. Too big for me. *now $165.00* + 10 shipping (bigger box)
20121008_213716.jpg

Grey Jury with warm grey lenses. Mint condition. Purchased to complete my jury set. *now 55.00* + 5 shipping
20121008_213604.jpg

Grey Jury with ice iridium. Mint condition. Purchased to complete my jury set. **SOLD**
20121008_213357.jpg

SI Monster Dogs matte black and grey. Mint condition. Worn a couple times but prefer my SI straight jackets. **SOLD**
20121008_213304.jpg

SI Twenty matte black and grey. Mint condition. Worn a couple times but prefer my SI straight jackets. *now 45.00* + 5 shipping
20121008_213133.jpg

Thanks for looking. Every thing you see pictured comes with the glasses. All have boxes, bags, and papers with the exception of the vintage minutes.

Some people reacted to this post.
PM'd on the silver/ice iridium Jury's....I'm very interested!

Damn I would snatch up those radars!!! Any trades???????

Username Hidden said:
PM'd on the silver/ice iridium Jury's....I'm very interested!

Side view as requested.

20121013_235519.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Damn I would snatch up those radars!!! Any trades???????

Unfortunately I just couldn't make a trade work with the downsizing task at hand.

Payment sent for Silver/Ice Iridium Jury's.

48hr bump.......

Monster dog side shot as requested. Sorry the matte black SI style is a lint magnet.
20121016_230626.jpg

48 hour bump.....

48 hr Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.