• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley SKUs (a reference guide)

Thanks guys. I have a lot more to do but I think this is something we need at least for now. I know I want pictures somehow, that was the part that made identification of frames so easy.
At least what color rubber they came w/ if other than black.

I've added a link to the OP. It's a google sheet that I'm working on that will be the basic foundation for what I'm trying to do. The only stuff in it right now is whatever has passed through my hands so it isn't much but I'm adding whatever I find or people post here. Eventually this will become a searchable database. If anyone has any extra cells they think should be added let me know, like notes or Edition or anything.

Would it be possible to also do a serial list. Obviously not on this list, but we could start a new page and update it with all the serials that reside in current collections to have some sort of record. I could start it off with my own serials if this is something we are wanting to do. Just thought I'd get the general consensus first.

Would it be possible to also do a serial list. Obviously not on this list, but we could start a new page and update it with all the serials that reside in current collections to have some sort of record. I could start it off with my own serials if this is something we are wanting to do. Just thought I'd get the general consensus first.
You mean like this one?

X Metal Serial Number

@OakleyFrankFMJ you know Dan? Maybe he possesses a backup file for x metal, etc?

@SiRacer420 i would enjoy helping rebuild the list that O-Review made. It's a way for all of us to be happy, and it's a way to help Dan if he wants to redo the site. I will be in touch soon.
I do not. I've actually always kept a very low profile and had always been waaaay under the radar.