• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Splice Collection---not Complete....yet!

I'm a little sad that they don't have any Polarized models. That's ok though! Have you guys used these for running, or any other sport related activities? I mainly use the Flak's when I go for a run. Due to the weather, I've been running indoors lately so no need for glasses unfortunately.

I do wear my rootbeer and my JPM splice, and I'll def where my CHROME ones when they get back from the chop shop lol but for running I use my Monster Dogs.

I guess i should've been clearer. I would never wear them for any activities where i could damage them, like for sports. Or sweat in them.

I do wear them for when i'm driving or just going out shopping.

I'm the same way Spliced, I'd never wear em if there was a good chance I could mess em up.....I only wear pairs I can replace for those activities. And as we've all seen as of late, the splice are getting scarce!!

They are all looking good together, congrats. I'm happy my pair found a good home - and even surprised that anyone else enjoys the blue iridium lens in there. I had originally done the lens swap so that I could have a good option on overcast days.

Not sure if it is old news, but if memory serves, you can use Splice and Unknown lenses interchangeably. So for those with the Ruby Clear Unknown - you can make a pretty special ruby clear splice with a lens swap. And Unknown is usually not as highly sought after, so may make for viable lens sources.

That's interesting. If you find out, let us know! I'm not a fan of the Unknown. Thing has a real pointy nose bridge making me look like I have a beak.