• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Tombstone - New Zero style glasses system

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433130593.257941.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433130706.582509.jpg

It showed on this website for $179.99 few weeks back. Now it is not available. Oakley probably gave them a slap on the wrist for selling earlier than release date.

Hashtag can't fcuking wait
Hashtag waiting is over rated
Hashtag take my money

For shooting, I can see it. If You're wearing them at a sidewalk cafe, people will think You're wearing cheap ski goggles. Just my opinion. Also, having worn original Zeros for a year or so, there is such a thing as too light. I'm the least expert person on this forum though.
I loved my Moons, because there was just enough solid, perfectly sculpted frame to fit into my eye socket. Those tiny Moons provided every bit as much coverage and view as these goggle sized lenses, because they fit perfectly around the globe of Your eye. These are not for me.
I'm sure that the experts will love them. And that'd why there are experts and amateurs. Experts make sense out of things that amateurs can't understand.
Isn't true that the first Oakleys that Mr Jannard sold out of the trunk of his car something like these?

For shooting, I can see it. If You're wearing them at a sidewalk cafe, people will think You're wearing cheap ski goggles. Just my opinion. Also, having worn original Zeros for a year or so, there is such a thing as too light. I'm the least expert person on this forum though.
I loved my Moons, because there was just enough solid, perfectly sculpted frame to fit into my eye socket. Those tiny Moons provided every bit as much coverage and view as these goggle sized lenses, because they fit perfectly around the globe of Your eye. These are not for me.
I'm sure that the experts will love them. And that'd why there are experts and amateurs. Experts make sense out of things that amateurs can't understand.
Isn't true that the first Oakleys that Mr Jannard sold out of the trunk of his car something like these?
James Jannard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Latest Posts

Back