• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Turbine Sunglasses

@QLR1 youll be able to wear these. I picked up the Prizm pair this evening along with my first ever Offshoot (Jade Polarized). I'll post some pictures this week!

I own a pair and they have a new frame material that is flexible and they now have the prizm lenses that are offered in the snow goggles.

Is Sapphire a new lens tint? I have never seen it in anything until the Turbines...

Relatively new. It is available in the Frogskins and Holbrooks from what I've seen on the forum.
It was available on the "Heaven & Earth Collection" in Frogs, Holbrook & Enduro... and was planned for release (available now in the O Stores/Vaults) in the "B1B Collection" in Frogs & Holbrook. (I picked up the Matte Blue/Sapshire yesterday). I don't believe anyone was anticipating the Turbine... and then the Turbine having a Sapphire lens colorway.

It was available on the "Heaven & Earth Collection" in Frogs, Holbrook & Enduro... and was planned for release (available now in the O Stores/Vaults) in the "B1B Collection" in Frogs & Holbrook. (I picked up the Matte Blue/Sapshire yesterday). I don't believe anyone was anticipating the Turbine... and then the Turbine having a Sapphire lens colorway.

It's my go to pair right now. Really like the color.

I really like the Turbine with the Sapphire Iridium lenses. Great looking and a great fit. The arms are different from any other Oakley sunglasses I own. Really flexible, flat material.

Back