• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley Watch Torpedo Blue Dial (watch, manual, box, case) (works perfectly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Good day!

I am selling my Oakley Torpedo Blue Dial.

Everything original is included in the package, as shown in the pictures attached.

There are a minor signs of wear (as portrayed in the pictures), though the watch works flawlessly, needs no new batteries and the strap still smells like vanilla (as it does from factory).

The watch was purchased from eBay from a seller with great reputation. Authenticity assured!

PRICE: <del>$575</del>

Negotiation is welcome.

SHIPPING: I am located in Copenhagen, Denmark. To US, price is approx. $50. I will give an exact price if you're interested.

If you have any questions or want more pictures, please message me!

IMG_9647.jpg
IMG_9646.jpg
IMG_9645.jpg
IMG_9644.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
BUMP: $650 now.

Offers are welcome

These suckers have really jumped in price. I remember seeing these for $200-$300 just last year. All of a sudden all Oakley watches just jumped in price. Cool looking watch. GLWS 👍

Username Hidden said:
These suckers have really jumped in price. I remember seeing these for $200-$300 just last year. All of a sudden all Oakley watches just jumped in price. Cool looking watch. GLWS 👍
I searched all over the internet for what the watch is currently sold for and this should be below anything else available online in terms of price.

As pointed out, offers are welcome.

Thank you friend

Username Hidden said:
I searched all over the internet for what the watch is currently sold for and this should be below anything else available online in terms of price.

As pointed out, offers are welcome.

Thank you friend
You are definitely cheaper than what Ive seen on ebay. Honestly, I’m not sure what a good price on these are anymore. They are getting rarer and I hardly see them for sale anymore.

Bump

Bump, price is now $500!!

Username Hidden said:
You are definitely cheaper than what Ive seen on ebay. Honestly, I’m not sure what a good price on these are anymore. They are getting rarer and I hardly see them for sale anymore.
A finite supply, like everything in this Universe.

Bump. Price changed to $450!!!

Won't be going any lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.