• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley X-Metal display keys needed in the UK

Scooby 82

Oakley Beginner
Hi new on here, I'm looking for keys for an Oakley X-Metal display case picture attached. I am in the UK if anyone has a spare I could possibly borrow to get 1 cut that would be a massive help. Thanks in advance.

Oakley.jpg

Welcome Scooby 82. If they are the original locks, forum member @Spenc may be able to help.

Replacement locks are cheap enough but nice to keep it all original.

Hi new on here, I'm looking for keys for an Oakley X-Metal display case picture attached. I am in the UK if anyone has a spare I could possibly borrow to get 1 cut that would be a massive help. Thanks in advance.

View attachment 516201
You can just go to your local hardware store and buy the complete lock with key. They are a standard lock that is quite cheap. And at least you will have new locks. They are very easily installed.

any links?
Bro, I don't live in your country!! I don't know exactly where!!!!

Just find a locksmith in your local area or a hardware store. Most places should have them. And if they don't ask them. I'm certain they will know. Need to bring your lock in. They are easily unscrewed from the case with a small spanner wrench. Just be careful to not damage the perspex though.

Back