• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley X-Metal Double-Pair Display Stands... Get Them Before They're Gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I buy them on eBay all the time for $15-20. 🤑

Last year, I bought PSA 10 Mahomes rookie cards for $15-20, all throughout the NFL season. Not now ;)

Looking on eBay now, the cheapest single X-Metal stand I see is $29 shipped, and the cheapest double is $35. Collectables, in general, are really hot now, seeing as people are looking for hobbies and things to do.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Last year, I bought PSA 10 Mahomes rookie cards for $15-20, all throughout the NFL season. Not now ;)

Looking on eBay now, the cheapest single X-Metal stand I see is $29 shipped, and the cheapest double is $35. Collectables, in general, are really hot now, seeing as people are looking for hobbies and things to do.
That depends on someone buying for that price which someone has not.

let me help you out with your research
E1A5F9AB-9526-46D6-87BC-8EB668D30AA3.jpeg

Listing and selling are 2 different things.

I'm selling double-stands, and 1 single-stand, and you posted 2 of the lowest selling items you could find. It wouldn't have made your case if you posted this right?

Screen Shot 2020-07-11 at 2.09.12 PM.png

If people are starting to pay eBay prices here on the Forum, I have a bunch of these stands. Just take out a second mortgage and give me a shout...Bitcoin accepted. 🤣
35D68B5C-C518-47B9-94BA-D851156CC6FC.jpeg
7C0BC03B-1613-4D5D-B3ED-77E83C2DDC61.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
Do you have any Juliet you want to sell?

Not at the moment, but I keep finding more and more stuff as I dig through closets and totes.

Username Hidden said:

Hey at least you admit you’re just here for the money.

Username Hidden said:
Do you have any Juliet you want to sell?

Market price is REALLY high for collectible Juliets right now as you may know. I’m sure I have some I can part with.

Status
Not open for further replies.