• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Zero's....

Mickle

Oakley Expert
Australia, NSW
I'm thinking about setting out in a mission to start collecting all the different variations and styles of Zero's. But before I do, could someone possibly let me know what I'm in for? Like, what are the "rarer" of the lot and what should I be expecting to pay for those rarer frames? Figure if I can get a perspective on what the most expensive ones are it'll make things a bit easier.

1000 might be a bit extreme, but collecting all the Zero's is a tough feat nowadays. Best bet is some serious networking. Best of luck, they are awesome.

ive resolved to acknowledging that collecting all the zeros is next to
impossible unless you crap
gold. i'll be happy with my NIB 0.4 glittergulch.. and hope for a mint subzero to come my way one day. that said, im always on the lookout for old zeros on second-hand sites, just in case..

1000 might be a bit extreme, but collecting all the Zero's is a tough feat nowadays. Best bet is some serious networking. Best of luck, they are awesome.

perhaps im thinking of a different one but i though for sure that was the going rate

tough to find them mint, and when you do, you gotta pay, for the popular designs/colorways that you will probably want anyway. i'd say the majority of desirable zero's on ebay all have some scratches (and don't have original boxes), and once you have a scratch on a zero lens, that's it. i had a couple of NIB zero's on my list and almost took them off, but got lucky on one, and maybe a second soon. i can't imagine trying to get a lot of them being how tough it's been to just find a couple.

Back