• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakman’s Customz

I’m going to be doing some customs for myself here so I figured I’d create my own thread. Yes I’m using my old alias Omasteroftime is just to long lmao. I’ve been stocking up on frames so stay tuned. I can do a variety of dips if anyone thinks of cool color combos to try out let me know.

View attachment 835662

View attachment 835663
Rad dip! Curious how that large frame fits in those little bowls to dip in? 😂

I think he means the dipping bowls on the floor in the pics.

you should dip em in ranch dressing. Or blue cheese.
My dog’s probably wouldn’t appreciate me using there water bowls 😂 now bowls were harmed during this process...

My dog’s probably wouldn’t appreciate me using there water bowls 😂 now bowls were harmed during this process...

I like to dip my dogs in jalapeño queso. 😮

but seriously, I gotta get me a pair of JFLs dipped. A bunch of different shades of blue. And a metallic blue drizzled in for fun. 👍

can you dip into cerakote, or does it have to be a solvent based paint?

@btw73 Use this for dipping.
IMG_3147.jpg

Where do you find these hydrographic films? I wouldn’t mind having you do a cosmic one for maybe a Brook or Frog. I’ll put together a couple and send you em. Shoot me your addy.

Where do you find these hydrographic films? I wouldn’t mind having you do a cosmic one for maybe a Brook or Frog. I’ll put together a couple and send you em. Shoot me your addy.
This isn’t a film. Every pair is like a fingerprint. No other pair will be the same. I can control if you want more or less of each color. Can also do a wide variety of colors.